Below are October 2010 music business that you may wish to attend:
- October 4, San Francisco, California: Digital Music San Francisco business networking event, in association with Billboard's Mobile Entertainment Live event (see below)
- October 5, San Francisco, California: Billboard Mobile Entertainment Live! The Music App Summit
- October 12, Sherman Oaks: The California Copyright Conference (The CCC) - The Future of the Music Industry: An Economic Update
- October 19, Beverly Hills, California: National Music Publishers' Association (NMPA) West Coast Receiption (RSVP deadline passed)
- October 21, West Hollywood, California: The Association of Independent Music Publishers (The AIMP) - Mock Negotiation with Donald Passman, Esq.
- October 23, Downtown Los Angeles: USC and the BHBA's 2010 Institute on Entertainment Law and Business
- October 27-28, Century City, California: The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard Film and TV Music Conference
- October 30 - Deadline to give audit notice if your objection period ends 30 days following the quarter end. Don't lose your rights - call me for help (310-882-6381).
I will update the list with additional events that come to my attention. Hope to see you in October!