- Drafting accounting, objection and audit provisions in contracts
- Making the call to audit, hiring an auditor and issuing audit and objection notices
- Working closely with accountants to smoothly complete audits
- Negotiating tolling agreements, settlements and, at times, litigating
|Forensic accountant and royalty auditor Cedar Boschan Moderates Panel at Lawry's|
- Neville Johnson, Esq.; Partner at Johnson & Johnson LLP
- Edward Slizewski, Esq.; Senior Vice President at Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
- David Robinson, CPA; Owner at Robinson & Company
- Moderator: Cedar Boschan; Founder, Boschan Corp.
Attorneys who attend the lunch at Lawry's The Prime Rib in Beverly Hills (or who watch the program online) may receive 1.5 hours of MCLE credit.
Registration is now open - click here to register!