Are you a writer, publisher, artist or attorney in the music industry? If so, your livelihood is dependent on the values of copyrights and you may wish to join me for dinner at the California Copyright Conference ("CCC") on March 20, which will feature a panel discussion on "Financial Strategies for Copyright Stakeholders."
My co-moderator Cheryl Hodgson, Esq. and I are excited to ask the experts about the following topics:
• Hedging Against Decline in Copyright Values
• Raising Cash - Is Now a Good Time to Buy/Sell/Borrow Against Music Assets?
• Valuation of Copyrights
• Minimizing Taxes
• Protecting Your Business and Your Heirs
• David Renzer, Entrepreneur, Former Chairman/CEO of Universal Music Publishing Group
• Curtis Vega, Senior Vice President - Media & Entertainment, HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
• Joseph Rust, CPA, CFP, Partner at Prager and Fenton LLP
• Michael Morris, Esq., Partner at Valensi Rose, PLC, Past President, California Copyright Conference
• Sara Qazi, Financial Advisor, Guided Portfolio Manager, Morgan Stanley Smith Barney LLC
Please reserve your seat now at: http://www.theccc.org
Hope to see you there! RSVP by 10am Friday, March 16.