Mark your calendars for these important Los Angeles music business events:
- September 14 @ 6:30 PM - The California Copyright Conference (CCC): 2010 Legal Eagles: Legal Developments Affecting the Music Industry
- September 16 @ 6:30 PM - The Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP): STIM Presentation - Pan European Digital Rights Licensing
- September 20 @ 7PM - Steve Winogradsky's UCLA Music Publishing Class Begins
- September 23
- @ 11:30 AM - The Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP): MOBILE APPS - Is There Money In Them Thar Apps?
- @ 12 PM - Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA): IP Strategies to Protect Website Look and Feel
- September 30 - Deadline to object to royalty statements and/or give audit notice in cases where you have three months following the period ended June 30 to object. Don't lose your rights - call me for help (310-882-6381).
Hope to see you at one or more of the above events!