Mark your calendars for these important Los Angeles music business events:
- September 11 @ 6:30 PM - The California Copyright Conference (CCC): 2010 Legal Update: Legal Developments Affecting the Music Industry Featuring Richard Busch, Esq. of King & Ballow, Milt Olin, Esq. and Chris Castle, Esq.
- September 12 @ 6:30 PM - The Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP): YouTube Presentation featuring Patrick Sullivan and Scott Sellwood: More Money From Your Music
- September 12 @ 6:30 PM - National Association of Record Industry Professionals (NARIP): A Tribute Dinner Honoring Alfred Schlesinger, Esq.
- September 20 @ 11:30 AM - The Association of Independent Music Publishers (AIMP): International Music Publishing
- September 24 @ 7PM - Steve Winogradsky's UCLA Music Publishing Class Begins
- September 30 - Deadline to object to royalty statements and/or give audit notice in cases where you have three months following the period ended June 30 to object. Don't lose your rights - call us for help (310-556-7745).
Hope to see you at one or more of the above events!