Below are November 2010 music business that you may wish to attend:
- November 4, Online: NARM – “Market Overview: Current Trends and Sales Data, Part III” presented by Nielsen SoundScan
- November 7, West Los Angeles: Songwriters' Law Seminar
- Webinar for Artists: Maximizing Your Digital Performance Royalties
- November 9, Sherman Oaks: The California Copyright Conference (The CCC) - Digital Recognition Technologies - How Do they Work and How Are They Being Used
- November 16, Online: NARM – “Know Your Consumer, Part 2: High Schoolers”
- November 18, West Hollywood, California: The Association of Independent Music Publishers (The AIMP) - "Hitchin' Your Music to a Trailer" luncheon panel discussion
- November 19, Downtown LA: American Music Conference
- November 29 - Deadline for publishers to participate in 2007-2008 Group II NMPA Late Fee Program (pending and unmatched royalties settlement)
- November 29 - Deadline to give audit notice if your objection period ends 60 days following the quarter end. Don't lose your rights - call me for help (310-882-6381).
I will update the list with additional events that come to my attention. Hope to see you in November!